ALABAMA!!

Quote:
I wish i lived closer to u i would love to do that stuff. But i live in south al close to Andlusia.

chickenlady26, Wishing you lived closer too. Its so hard to find anyone around here with the same interests ! Thanks anyway.

I'm about two hours away from Huntsville. I used to work in the ER at Huntsville Hospital. Been a while though. If you ever come this way, look me up! I'll be going to the Renassance Festival in October in Florence. Prolly go on Saturday. I may go to the Women's Show in B'ham as well. It's usually the first weekend of October. It's a lot of fun!

Hi to All, My name is Mr. Finn but ya'll can call me Huck. I'm a 1 1/2 year old Light Brahma Roo. I'm looking for a new home. Mom says I'm to active and rough with the girls. I say I'm just a normal guy doing my thing to the best of my abilities. I'm great at watching over my flock & protecting everyone from danger. So if anyone has a need for any of the above, I'm your guy ! All I need is a good home & someone to feed me. "Will WORK for FOOD" ! Contact my mom so ya'll can figure out the details if your interested. Thanks ya'll, Huck out.

Last edited:
Hi Giasmom, great looking Roo! I got a call Sunday from a man from Anniston looking for a Brahma roo. His # is 256-820-7999. I don't recall his name.

I have lots of Marans chicks if anyone is interested at $5 each.

We are hatching weekly and have Black Coppers, Wheatens and Gold Cuckoos available.

Greg

Quote:
Hey Greg Thanks for the tip. I will be calling him tomorrow.

Tam Let me know if you are going after some of those BCs or not.

If you make a trip for the roo I will get some BCM make the trip worth while!!!

Back
Top Bottom