Alaska hatchers..How is everyone doing? Baby pics !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
for you! How big?

5 and a 1/2 I think?
Time to fetch out the sausage recipes again.
Sicilian is at the top of my list. Just ate the last package last week.
I love this time of year
wee.gif

Quote:
Awesome!!
thumbsup.gif

Okay on my news front my lil momma serama hatched out some babies!!!
celebrate.gif

And still waitin on yalls eager shoves
wink.png
towards picking a mini horse or dwarf goats lol ......dang the cuties!

Go with the goats. If they're does, you'll get milk, and cheese and soap! Of course I say that because I got my first goats a couple of months ago. They are sooo much fun.

Congratulations on the all the new broody mamas! AND the bear meat, woo hoo!

I just placed an order for our meat birds! We went with the cornish roasters from Murray MM. They're probably the same exact thing as the CX, but we'll see.
Can you believe it? Me? The one that cried when frosty the snowman melted ordered meat birds? I'm a bit amazed myself,lol.

Deb, did you have your yard sale? You sure have a lot of bunnies!

Donna too funny! Boys will be boys....
big_smile.png
Babies are all doing wonderful, I'll have to start counting weeks, I have lost track of
how old they are. Im still in awe over a litter of 14.....Now if I was only as successful with chicks! LOL!

Congratulations Paula!!! Now its your turn!

Aimee, we had our garage sale last weekend. That was something else we had going on around here. BUSY! BUSY! I'll have to visit you
sometime soon, I have a box for you...
wink.png

Last edited:
SO in my sleep deprived state, and the guys excited state, it was not conveyed very well, that actually the friend took down the bear.
He gave us half, cause he does not need much of it.
We will give the station a day or two rest, and then we will head back up.

The station that we run near us, is overun with brownies right now, hence the reason we are on anothers bait.
I hate walking to it anyways. 1.5 miles of swamp is killer to get through
th.gif

In other news, we have pips
jumpy.gif
Eggs are rocking under broody number 2!
I was hoping to have all day to take my time getting the other A frame together, but I guess I need to hurry a bit faster then that.
I will get her out of the woodbox, and get another half broody in, to get ready for meaties.

Can you believe I have 6 hens, who prefer to only be half broody, and only in the nest boxes?
rant.gif

Thankfully, I "locked" one of them up two days ago, only letting her off for 5 minutes yesterday, and last night when i peeked at her, she was flat as a pancake.
Only 5 more to go, and the sooner the better! I need them to get back on laying before fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom