All American BCM 41 hatch along

Imaginary conversation w/ hubby -

Why yes, I'm going to drive all the way to Miami to see my sister.... Then oops, somehow I ended up lost around the Tampa area and just happened to find a box of BCM chicks and had to come home with them.

Think he'd believe it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I totally understand how that could happen :idunno

Could I name another one if thereā€™s any left?
Yes you can which one
Imaginary conversation w/ hubby -

Why yes, I'm going to drive all the way to Miami to see my sister.... Then oops, somehow I ended up lost around the Tampa area and just happened to find a box of BCM chicks and had to come home with them.

Think he'd believe it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Umm yea he would ! Then he would say "I have to build another coop? " :lau :th

1000046974.jpg
when got home look what we found! #19 but we are having incubator issues. Our back porch temperature is 105Ā°. The inside temperature of the incubator was a 103Ā°
Red light flashing. We removed the eggroller and it seems every is happening! :rant:barnie. We put a fan on the out side to see if we can cool things off.

View attachment 3879820when got home look what we found! #19 but we are having incubator issues. Our back porch temperature is 105Ā°. The inside temperature of the incubator was a 103Ā°
Red light flashing. We removed the eggroller and it seems every is happening! :rant:barnie. We put a fan on the out side to see if we can cool things off.
Oh my that's hot!

What a cute little chick, congrats!

View attachment 3879820when got home look what we found! #19 but we are having incubator issues. Our back porch temperature is 105Ā°. The inside temperature of the incubator was a 103Ā°
19 doesnā€™t have a name!!! Hope the temp issue is resolving ā¤ļø

Back
Top Bottom