Americaunas: On the eat Coast

JodiLynn

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 13, 2012
I am looking to buy some Americauna's on the east coast or close to Rock Hill SC. I will take eggs or chicks, they must come from an NPIP farm. Let me know what you have and the price.

I am looking to buy some Americauna's on the east coast or close to Rock Hill SC. I will take eggs or chicks, they must come from an NPIP farm. Let me know what you have and the price.
Hey there I was thinking of starting a thread here in a minute, but I saw your post so I thought I would ask if you would be interested. There is a local farm here that sells nothing but fertile hatching eggs and Americauna's are one of the breeds they have. I am in North FL and would be willing to ship to you as they don't ship. I think it would be between 12 and 15 for a dozen eggs and probably 12 for shipping. I was going to see if I could get enough people interested and I could pick up a load at the same time as the farm is about 30 minutes from me. I didn't ask over the phone if they were NPIP but just sent them an email so I should know soon!

What is the name of the farm? I am in South Georgia, so not to far away. Do the have any pictures of their chickens and eggs that can be seen?

Yes I am interested if they are NPIP. Also could you post some pics? Thanks!

They are not NPIP I asked them last night. I got some chicks today local that are beautiful but it was a backyard grower. They are beautiful chicks and I got a bunch of extra because I drove several hours to share with friends. They are Silkie and also Frizzle chicks from 2-6 weeks. I have photos if you would like to see. She only does a few hatches a year and isn't NPIP though. I've emailed about getting myself NPIP and am hoping for a reply soon! I also got 8 hatching eggs from her (which she doesn't normally sell) that I'm going to try to hatch.

Hi, I am NPIP and live in Cowpens. You can pm me for contact info and I would be happy to send pics.

pu9yta4e.jpg
te4egusy.jpg
ybuheda9.jpg
e9e4e7a6.jpg
. I have blue wheatens and Silkied in BBS.

Back
Top Bottom