Another unexpected breed

Jmc11

In the Brooder
Aug 24, 2023
I want to say I got this guy from a Wyandotte brooder mixed with another breed (that I can’t remember) from TS. Can anyone tell me what breed he is is? 😁
Will attach chick photo as well. He is about 6 weeks (assuming it’s a he)

Attachments

• IMG_3351.jpeg
    IMG_3351.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3350.jpeg
    IMG_3350.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3348.jpeg
    IMG_3348.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3343.jpeg
    IMG_3343.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2914.jpeg
    IMG_2914.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 5
Thank you! I’m not mad about it so far he’s super friendly 🫶🏻 do you have an idea of what breed he is? Some sort of Wyandotte? 🧐
You got him from TSC from a bin labeled Wyandotte and another breed but you're not sure what the other was, correct? I don't think lavender Wyandottes are very common but I'm unsure what hatchery the TSC near you would be supplied from!

You got him from TSC from a bin labeled Wyandotte and another breed but you're not sure what the other was, correct? I don't think lavender Wyandottes are very common but I'm unsure what hatchery the TSC near you would be supplied from!
Yes that’s correct I got him with a little mix of chick breeds. They had all bins mixed with 2 breeds and the guy seemed very unsure of which colored chick was which. I intended to get a blue laced red Wyandotte which they had labeled but clearly he’s not 😆

Back
Top Bottom