Any artists out there?

Ah thanks šŸ’žšŸ˜
Im'e working on a new project toaday...
Chicken breeds
Oh! Iā€™ve done many!!!
Some are better than others. Some are fictional...
D0996FAF-B3F6-474E-B689-2C4F6BE202DD.jpeg
24B79C5C-F69D-44AB-933A-CDDA8873BA3E.jpeg
5BF49515-4E35-4084-90BC-48F3BF254C35.jpeg
F5C6F5D5-8221-492A-B86A-4EA4248F82DD.jpeg
13F1C456-A0CF-419C-9B2A-A9CB1BEB1BB7.jpeg
F65C9654-D64B-40FC-AF42-3D71B9ADB115.jpeg
E529D0E3-57DA-4669-960C-516B458E4E9F.jpeg
I might be quite late to this thread.....View attachment 2601612View attachment 2601609
I love the pigeons so much! Itā€™s just so cute! The shine, the aesthetic, the dots...
It's so pretty tho ....
So inspiring
Would you mind if I humanised my hens?
Lol, you donā€™t need to ask for permission to do that...

Worked on this last night after playing a few rounds of my hockey game on the xbox šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2601919
Absolutely stunning. The hair strands are pleasing to the eye, the proportions flawless, the shading adds to the clean, sharp appearance, and I just love the nose. I have a thing for noses.

Absolutely stunning. The hair strands are pleasing to the eye, the proportions flawless, the shading adds to the clean, sharp appearance, and I just love the nose. I have a thing for noses.
Ha yeah I was pretty pleased with the nose myself too. The shading I was most impressed with because I haven't shaded in a really long time but I'm glad it turned out the way it did!

Oh! Iā€™ve done many!!!
Some are better than others. Some are fictional...
I love the pigeons so much! Itā€™s just so cute! The shine, the aesthetic, the dots...

Lol, you donā€™t need to ask for permission to do that...

May I please have three Beardy Longtails?

Omg! I love them so much! The nice lines, the curving beaks... I really love the beautiful eyes and the light on the beaks.
Never apologize for a sketchy look, because I love that look.

Mhm mhm
Sure, give me a story
Alright, thank you so much for once again flattering me! I had a lot of fun with these two!

Gin's backstory:
Gin is a zoo bird in the Ishikawa zoo in Japan, she was once a wild falcon, but because of her rare disorder, (I know it probably can't actually happen) Heterochromia, she was caught for her own protection, because a Peregrine falcon with a rare condition would probably draw the wrong attention, by the wrong people. She is constantly the talk of the zoo, and on special occasions, her keeper will bring her out and show her off outside of her enclosure, and what a treat it is! (All made up!)

Alright, thank you so much for once again flattering me! I had a lot of fun with these two!

Gin's backstory:
Gin is a zoo bird in the Ishikawa zoo in Japan, she was once a wild falcon, but because of her rare disorder, (I know it probably can't actually happen) Heterochromia, she was caught for her own protection, because a Peregrine falcon with a rare condition would probably drawo the wrong attention, by the wrong people. She is constantly the talk of the zoo, and on special occasions, her keeper will bring her out and show her off outside of her enclosure, and what a treat it is! (All made up!)
Oooh can you make a role play about her?????:oops::lol::gig

Back
Top Bottom