Any artists out there?

Thank you! These are both drawings of birds that people on BYC offered me to draw.
That's actually pretty cool. I saw this picture (on BYC, of course) of a White Polish cockerel who'd be really funny to draw in a cartoony style. He looks like he's got a personality!
I'm going to work on something to post on here (my art markers aren't here yet, and I'd like to finally color something in).

Various horses in graphite, chalk, and charcoal, and the 'cool frog boss'(someone gotta tell him his fly is down so he doesn't get laughed at)
20200822_200832.jpg
20200825_124543.jpg
20200822_192943.jpg
20200825_134406.jpg

Aah! Those are such amazing sketches! Those horses were amazing, and the frog was perfect. You HAVE to do a children's book! I like how the frog looks like a little person.
Thank you! I have tried before to write a children's book, but my drawings aren't quite consistent enough to create a cohesive set of repeating characters. Who knows though, maybe I will achieve such a thing sometime in the near or distant future!:)

Edit: On second thought, maybe I will do a story about the frog boss with a wife and a couple hundred or so tadpoles...:lau

Back
Top Bottom