Any artists out there?

It's urbosa. You literally posted her name earlier in the thread. :p (Also she's from one of the most popular video games of the last few years...)

I like how people do their adoptables, I like wolves and have seen many characters adopts, but they want people to pay ridiculous prices.
And a lot of them are unrealistic colors, which can be hard for traditional artists like some of us. I've been scanning and digitally coloring my sketches, i have a great time doing so.

The trick is they're usually layered templates which you can't do traditionally anyhow, you would need something like cel paper for it traditionally. So doing it digitally is the way to go.

Here's more art:
Catl.png

I'm thinking about a green snake (ACK I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY ARE CALLED) They're the only domestic snake that ONLY eats bugs, they're about a foot long, arboreal. I think they're nocturnal tho. What would recommend? (SINCE YOU'RE SO LUCKY AND GET ONE)

I'm thinking about a green snake (ACK I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY ARE CALLED) They're the only domestic snake that ONLY eats bugs, they're about a foot long, arboreal. I think they're nocturnal tho. What would recommend? (SINCE YOU'RE SO LUCKY AND GET ONE)
I actually have 10 snakes. Im not sure what to recomend. All species have unique personalities and ever snake has its own as well. I have a gopher snake, a boa, a reticulated python, a corn snake, a borneo short tail python, 3 ball pytons, a kingsnake, and a milksnake. If you want a calm snake I would recommend a corn. If you want a pissy snake I would recommend a boa. If you want a huge snake, the retic. If you want a piggy snake, the kingsnake will do, but honestly there are so many different types, its hard to choose. And the snakes are litterally called green snakes

I want to move to maine as well, it is so beautiful out there and there isn't as much BS. My dream is:

3 horses
6 sheep
9 goat
all kinds of pigeons, including blue crowned
16 quail
30 each poultry bird
20 each waterfowl
aviary with all kinds of exotic parrots and birds like eclectus and toucans
10 cats
20 dogs
24 bats
12 cows