Any artists out there?

If we droppin' old animal stuffs now....
day2.png

L_O_N_G.png

Divided.png

I actually have 10 snakes. Im not sure what to recomend. All species have unique personalities and ever snake has its own as well. I have a gopher snake, a boa, a reticulated python, a corn snake, a borneo short tail python, 3 ball pytons, a kingsnake, and a milksnake. If you want a calm snake I would recommend a corn. If you want a pissy snake I would recommend a boa. If you want a huge snake, the retic. If you want a piggy snake, the kingsnake will do, but honestly there are so many different types, its hard to choose. And the snakes are litterally called green snakes
My friend is getting a ball python.

I love how strong and mobile they are without legs and I love how each one has its own personality and how much it differs between snakes. They are actually about as smart as cats, if not smarter and have so many facial expressions that no one cares to see. If they bond to you they want to hang out all the time and love to cuddle

Yeah. @MageofMist has a really tame one. He’s really cute.
Most quail are not tame...Mine, at least, are terrified of humans and everything else.
I must get a GIANT flock of quails
They are beautiful birds.
Darn, I wasn't getting notifications! I want 2 ferrets, a mutt dog, two sibling cats (Solar and Lunar) five chickens and three ducks. Oh, and a snake
I have a coral glow ball python, a leopard gecko, an African fat-tailed gecko, a betta fish, 2 rabbits, and of course, poultry: 7 quail and 5 chickens.
I actually have 10 snakes. Im not sure what to recomend. All species have unique personalities and ever snake has its own as well. I have a gopher snake, a boa, a reticulated python, a corn snake, a borneo short tail python, 3 ball pytons, a kingsnake, and a milksnake. If you want a calm snake I would recommend a corn. If you want a pissy snake I would recommend a boa. If you want a huge snake, the retic. If you want a piggy snake, the kingsnake will do, but honestly there are so many different types, its hard to choose. And the snakes are litterally called green snakes
Ball pythons are great because they are so easy to take care of. Feeding once every week or two, and refilling the water bowl is really all there is to do. They need heat, but no light. And, they are adorable.
My friend is getting a ball python.
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom