Any artists out there?

Mine too! I also like Glory. She's awesome.
Ah yeah. She was my favorite character in the first series. I thought being a Rainwing would be so cool. I really liked Qibli in the second series but Kinkajou had to be my favorite. I didn’t like the series as much when I found out she didn’t have a book. That would have been awesome.

October is creeping up. I had previously been doing inktober but won't be any more due to the trademarking and plagiarism issues. Pondering doing Drawtober instead - it's a more relaxed schedule. Anyone else planning on doing an october art challenge?

*looks at 63 pages of drawings*
Oh well, might as well still share some digital art... :)
A monster lady!
View attachment 2317420
Elf 1
View attachment 2317421
And Elf 2
View attachment 2317422
This is Huckleberry when she was.. hm, 7 weeks old?
View attachment 2317424
I call it "Supernova."
View attachment 2317425
I don't know why this cat has no shadows. Why does it look so bad with no shadows. :(
View attachment 2317426
This one I was actually pretty proud of...
View attachment 2317429
Tada! A bookish dragon.
View attachment 2317436
Lonely Forest Ruins V1
View attachment 2317439
Cricket!!! Book girl! I love her!!

Whoa this thread blew up :)
Here's some more Star Wars pieces I did (yeah never going to get over it lol)
soka.png
rainy boi.png

I also started doing some art commissions I'm proud of but idk if the commissioners would let me post them here

Last edited:
Whoa this thread blew up :)
Here's some more Star Wars pieces I did (yeah never going to get over it lol)
View attachment 2318151View attachment 2318153
(Bostonlobstah is my username on nearly every site I'm on, lol)
I also started doing some art commissions I'm proud of but idk if the commissioners would let me post them here
I love the top drawing. It has mood.

October is creeping up. I had previously been doing inktober but won't be any more due to the trademarking and plagiarism issues. Pondering doing Drawtober instead - it's a more relaxed schedule. Anyone else planning on doing an october art challenge?
I usually do halfhearted Inktober-we could probably make a drawtober/inktober thread.

I was going to post my things in here. Keep it consolidated.

I usually push hard on Inktober but after the guy who made it trademarked it and C&D'd a bunch of artists demanding their profits from their own art under the Inktober label, all so he could make a book which plagiarized someone elses book in the process.... I think I'm solidly done with Inktober.

Drawtober seems to meet my needs better anyhow... I like doing more than just ink and it only has 3 drawings every 2 weeks. Which seems much more reliable to accomplish.

I was going to post my things in here. Keep it consolidated.

I usually push hard on Inktober but after the guy who made it trademarked it and C&D'd a bunch of artists demanding their profits from their own art under the Inktober label, all so he could make a book which plagiarized someone elses book in the process.... I think I'm solidly done with Inktober.

Drawtober seems to meet my needs better anyhow... I like doing more than just ink and it only has 3 drawings every 2 weeks. Which seems much more reliable to accomplish.
My half a**ed inktober is usually about 1/3 to 1/2 of the drawings. I haven't seen drawtober but I'm about to google it. Honestly I usually like to just use pencil for most things, so ink is a step up for me.

I've never done Inktober before but yeah, def going to try Drawtober instead this year. It looks so much easier too, with less prompts. I can probably handle that.

Back
Top Bottom