Any artists out there?

I don’t really consider myself an artist, but recently picked up wood carving. Here are a few.
B7AB0A8B-AFED-43F9-8BED-99637C62623E.jpeg
BD70E481-EDFA-4987-976D-A50E781ECA64.jpeg
071D1AD4-A058-400A-9D1E-AAEFFA548044.jpeg

It will be. Vlogging/teaching about, well, homesteading and hedgewitchery is the plan. :p I'll gladly shoot you a link when I have something up. :)
What's hedgewitchery? Gardeny things? Excuse my ignorance. Finally a homesteading blogging channel with actually good information on how to care for chickens :rolleyes: (I'm assuming you have good information and bird care, at least)

What's hedgewitchery? Gardeny things? Excuse my ignorance. Finally a homesteading blogging channel with actually good information on how to care for chickens :rolleyes: (I'm assuming you have good information and bird care, at least)

Hedgewitchery is actually straight up a type of secular (non-deity) witchcraft, with a focus on nature and health. It kind of is things like old timey medicine, old rituals for things like rain, holistic health, planting by moon signs, etc.
I hate to compare it to things like Reiki or yoga or self-affirmations or whatever, because that's from a very different culture but it's in the same sort of vein as those things. It's a lot less trying to be snake oil and a lot more about personal spiritual growth and actually useful plants, not trying to cure your cancer with CBD. :p

(Examples; Willow bark tea contains the chemicals asprin is made out of and can be used the same way, honey and lemon for a sore throat, epsom salt baths for lady cramps, all real scientific remedies used in modern day that originated through old cultural hedgewitchery practices. A lot of modern hedgewitchery is separating fact from fiction and learning which of those old things actually works and which don't.)

As for chickens, I do plan on including practical small livestock information in plain digestible formats with minimal hocus pocusery. XD I hope it comes out good. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom