Any artists out there?

Hedgewitchery is actually straight up a type of secular (non-deity) witchcraft, with a focus on nature and health. It kind of is things like old timey medicine, old rituals for things like rain, holistic health, planting by moon signs, etc.
I hate to compare it to things like Reiki or yoga or self-affirmations or whatever, because that's from a very different culture but it's in the same sort of vein as those things. It's a lot less trying to be snake oil and a lot more about personal spiritual growth and actually useful plants, not trying to cure your cancer with CBD. :p

(Examples; Willow bark tea contains the chemicals asprin is made out of and can be used the same way, honey and lemon for a sore throat, epsom salt baths for lady cramps, all real scientific remedies used in modern day that originated through old cultural hedgewitchery practices.)

As for chickens, I do plan on including practical small livestock information in plain digestible formats with minimal hocus pocusery. XD I hope it comes out good. Time will tell.
This channel sounds AMAZING!!!! I"ve just been getting into secular witchcraft myself, and while I haven't been doing as much hedgewitchery I've been looking at spell jars, stuff like moon water, etc. PLEASE link me. I don't care if there's nothing on it, I want to be notified as soon as you upload.

Oh, thanks! XD I'm really looking forward to doing some videos for it soon. :) Secular witchcraft deserves attention and DESPERATELY needs striving-to-be-ethical teachers. I'm hoping to be one of them.

Guys! I need your opinions! I’m working on a paint project because painting is fun~ and I don’t do it enough. Anyways, I decided to go all artistic on a character from transformers because imma neeeerd and I got inspired to write a story about him since his lore is...patchy. ANYWAYS I have the rough pre paint sketch done and my mom is like “looks good hon can’t help you” so I guess here’s the best place to go. Since this is a paint sketch there’s not a lot of detail yet 🙃 and he’s not really supposed to have eyebrows but...it adds flair?? It just looks better to me lol.
image.jpg

We’re not even going to talk about the liiiiips my goodness they look so pursed and baaaad. Any obvious things that just make you go ew? Any suggestions before I break out the paint?

Guys! I need your opinions! I’m working on a paint project because painting is fun~ and I don’t do it enough. Anyways, I decided to go all artistic on a character from transformers because imma neeeerd and I got inspired to write a story about him since his lore is...patchy. ANYWAYS I have the rough pre paint sketch done and my mom is like “looks good hon can’t help you” so I guess here’s the best place to go. Since this is a paint sketch there’s not a lot of detail yet 🙃 and he’s not really supposed to have eyebrows but...it adds flair?? It just looks better to me lol.
View attachment 2339355
We’re not even going to talk about the liiiiips my goodness they look so pursed and baaaad. Any obvious things that just make you go ew? Any suggestions before I break out the paint?
Eyes might be a bit high on the face, but otherwise it looks great! The nose is a bit smaller than I would make it, but that could be a stylistic thing. It looks amazing overall and I can't wait to see it all painted in!

Eyes might be a bit high on the face, but otherwise it looks great! The nose is a bit smaller than I would make it, but that could be a stylistic thing. It looks amazing overall and I can't wait to see it all painted in!
48AAF20A-0C7A-4D57-B646-941C704F82F1.jpeg

His eyes are actually supposed to fall into his head piece! XD there was noooooo way I was doing that. G1 has such weird designs sometimes! I see the nose thing, but I like the shape of it too much to risk never recreate it, you know? Does he look elegant enough? He’s supposed to be rich and pompous in the continuity.

View attachment 2339362
His eyes are actually supposed to fall into his head piece! XD there was noooooo way I was doing that. G1 has such weird designs sometimes! I see the nose thing, but I like the shape of it too much to risk never recreate it, you know? Does he look elegant enough? He’s supposed to be rich and pompous in the continuity.
Whoops! The eyes are spot on for that character design, then. My bad! Maybe bring down the top of the headpiece a bit to make it seem a bit more balanced? What I like to do when I don't want to risk losing it is I either do a half-a**ed erasing of it so I can still easily trace over it if need be, or I just draw the new one around it but larger/smaller while keeping the old one. He looks VERY elegant! I think that you're doing great with it!

Whoops! The eyes are spot on for that character design, then. My bad! Maybe bring down the top of the headpiece a bit to make it seem a bit more balanced? What I like to do when I don't want to risk losing it is I either do a half-a**ed erasing of it so I can still easily trace over it if need be, or I just draw the new one around it but larger/smaller while keeping the old one. He looks VERY elegant! I think that you're doing great with it!
All of them are like that it’s so baaaaaaaad. And they don’t blink so it’s scarrrry.
image.jpg
Slightly larger shnosh and I adjusted the angle of the head piece because I realized it was straight and not tilted down like the rest of his freaking face. Something about those lips are bothering me but I don’t know how to fiiiiiiix themmmmm. Should I shift it to the right? Or are they okay where they are?
Also, anyone got any painting tips? I am a complete noob in painting.

Back
Top Bottom