Any artists out there?

I need all your guy's help...
I'm trying to make up a mythical critter to call my own, but I don't know what kind of animals to mix or base off of, so here's a list of animals I like.
I like birds, Reptiles, including dinos, I like most four-legged mammals, like dogs and cats and horses.
I also like marine life!
So if anyone can think of any ideas I'd like that...

I need all your guy's help...
I'm trying to make up a mythical critter to call my own, but I don't know what kind of animals to mix or base off of, so here's a list of animals I like.
I like birds, Reptiles, including dinos, I like most four-legged mammals, like dogs and cats and horses.
I also like marine life!
So if anyone can think of any ideas I'd like that...
A four-legged bird (eagle, heron, etc.) with two front chicken legs and two back lizard legs, the long, whip-like tail of a lizard, and a pair each of scaly wings and feathery wings?
That's an odd image, I must say.

I agree with four legged bird----but maybe with all four legs being the normal bird ones? Give this bird majestic antlers and make it be very large. Then make it breath fire? Personally I think this would work best with a duck, but any bird would work.

I agree with four legged bird----but maybe with all four legs being the normal bird ones? Give this bird majestic antlers and make it be very large. Then make it breath fire? Personally I think this would work best with a duck, but any bird would work.
A quadrupedal, fire-breathing duck with antlers?
I can't get past the image of a duck opening its bill and shooting a jet of bright red fire. It's killing me. :lau

Back
Top Bottom