Any artists out there?

If that means capacity for anger and such, then I'll bet that geese would be a very fitting substitute.
Or swans.
I suppose that 'chaotic energy' means capacity for destruction, anger, and chaos creation, but it's not proper chaotic energy unless the process of the anger and chaos creation is HILARIOUS to watch.

I haven't finished this yet but decided to show off what I have so far for a comic cover for a comic I'm working on.
A little hint for what the comic is about: Lions.

The Forgotten Scars Cover.png

I also like churros...but that's totally unrelevant!
lol
I don't even have ducks but I think that they have the right chaotic energy for this :lau
Calls do anyways. Apparently guineas and ducks get along really well for some reason. The entire essence of a guineas is chaotic energy, so they’re kindred spirits.

THE EPIC DUCK IS COMING
If that means capacity for anger and such, then I'll bet that geese would be a very fitting substitute.
Or swans.
GEESE YES
Yeah why haven’t we yet seen a wrathful quadraped bird yet? Dragons are totally stealing the show.
We should call it the Amphibierb?
View attachment 2402237View attachment 2402238View attachment 2402240 Love to draw!! Don't have many recent ones on my tablet though. Also don't do it nearly enough!!
Wow, you’re really good at drawing!

Back
Top Bottom