Any artists out there?

I mean, I can see it.
Though I am most definitely of mixed European descent. Thanks!

yes! Not as many as I would like. Most of them have gone away. Thankee!
j̶̧̞͙̠̝̙̔̚ẻ̸̛̫̍̀̊̿̂ã̶̧̨̛͎̻͍͖̣̟̦̬̙͍̲͎̫̪̣̤́̆̊̀̔̍͌̑̾͒̀̓͆͊͜͠l̴̢͙̫̫̱͚͕̩̮̳͈̥̺̐̋̽ơ̶̟̱̺̤͉̥̭̩͓̜͍͙̑̋͂̊͒̽ű̶̦̯͔̖͖͓̈́̀̒̾͗̑́̉̑s̶̨̤͎͇̥͍̱̥͇̅̇̈́̐͑̍͗̉͗̚̕ ̴̖̇̏̿͂̎̂͌́̒̈́̕͝

I asked an aspiring six grade artist what I should draw more of and she said dragons. An insult to dragons would be to call one a newt with wings. So I thought: what would a newt with wings look like? I have a wildlife book with both illustrations of bats and newts so here u go.
71B6F715-9563-4D77-A71D-C57208B5CABA.jpeg

I asked an aspiring six grade artist what I should draw more of and she said dragons. An insult to dragons would be to call one a newt with wings. So I thought: what would a newt with wings look like? I have a wildlife book with both illustrations of bats and newts so here u go.View attachment 2475915
That's amazing!

I asked an aspiring six grade artist what I should draw more of and she said dragons. An insult to dragons would be to call one a newt with wings. So I thought: what would a newt with wings look like? I have a wildlife book with both illustrations of bats and newts so here u go.View attachment 2475915
Very nice!
I haven't had much experience with newts, but I have held a couple salamanders!

Back
Top Bottom