Any artists out there?

Attempt #2
2021_04_08_0v9_Kleki.png

Contains spoilers for The Hobbit and Lotr, though without context I don’t think you’d get any of it. This is the fan art I waste my time on. I have even more... this is only what I made since November I believe.
Time wasted on fanart? Nonsense.
(Hides the inch-thick stack of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles drawings).
Nonsense.

They're great!

Time wasted on fanart? Nonsense.
(Hides the inch-thick stack of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles drawings).
Nonsense.

They're great!
I must see
Thank
I like

I present...
THE RED SISTERS
Buckeye and Rhode Island Red are twins (Juniors) and they have a lot of playful arguments and banter. All are very loyal to their college (Ohio State, New Hampshire University, Providence) and all wear red and have red hair. The younger sister, New Hampshire, a freshman in college, is more introverted and hates her sisters arguments. I don’t know why I accidentally made her eyes so huge though. Buckeye is probably like a football player or professional wrestler. Rhode Island is the smart, productive one, and New Hampshire??? Jack of all Trades, Master of none.
this is what happens when you let me go on a 2 1/2 mile jalk people! I think of some weird stuff!
CAEC40FC-22D8-4231-9734-4B9048C63D35.jpeg
oh yeah, and the builds and heights were very calculated, people.

I must see
Thank

I like

I present...
THE RED SISTERS
Buckeye and Rhode Island Red are twins (Juniors) and they have a lot of playful arguments and banter. All are very loyal to their college (Ohio State, New Hampshire University, Providence) and all wear red and have red hair. The younger sister, New Hampshire, a freshman in college, is more introverted and hates her sisters arguments. I don’t know why I accidentally made her eyes so huge though. Buckeye is probably like a football player or professional wrestler. Rhode Island is the smart, productive one, and New Hampshire??? Jack of all Trades, Master of none.
this is what happens when you let me go on a 2 1/2 mile jalk people! I think of some weird stuff!View attachment 2606219oh yeah, and the builds and heights were very calculated, people.
Thats awsome!

Back
Top Bottom