Any artists out there?

Any tips on making sketchy line art look good? Because I’m sick of drawing straight lines.
3BB11C2D-1F4D-47FC-8DEA-73D848AD0088.png

Any tips on making sketchy line art look good? Because I’m sick of drawing straight lines.View attachment 2737703
BABY!
Uh... practice doing shorter lines, I guess? Kind of like a tight sketch. Layer the ends of each stroke like you're fanning out cucumber slices.
If possible, you might also try another brush -- something that has some line variation depending on how hard you press down. That'll make the overlap look less ledgy.

BABY!
Uh... practice doing shorter lines, I guess? Kind of like a tight sketch. Layer the ends of each stroke like you're fanning out cucumber slices.
If possible, you might also try another brush -- something that has some line variation depending on how hard you press down. That'll make the overlap look less ledgy.
Is baby

Any tips on making sketchy line art look good? Because I’m sick of drawing straight lines.View attachment 2737703
Sketch on paper!
Then you can better achieve the sketchy look!

I don’t draw digitally often, I sketch on paper then color it digitally. What digital art program are you using? I use ibisPaintX

Sketch on paper!
Then you can better achieve the sketchy look!

I don’t draw digitally often, I sketch on paper then color it digitally. What digital art program are you using? I use ibisPaintX
I love how you did the skin on her adult head portrait! So realistic!
I love the mix of pink and blue!

Back
Top Bottom