Any artists out there?

I am finished @Amer!
Here you go, and it was truly a pleasure for me to sketch/color!

I present to thee, Shiloh, Amer's beloved kitty!
Untitled368-1.jpg

I am finished @Amer!
Here you go, and it was truly a pleasure for me to sketch/color!

I present to thee, Shiloh, Amer's beloved kitty!View attachment 2784183
Thank you so much, he looks beautiful! It’s very accurate. You even got what my dad calls his “black booger.” His nose spot. Definitely making this my avatar.
I just checked it out, the art is amazing, and your's were exceptional amer!
You are really good at the bodies!
Thanks! I am good at anatomy. Not faces though. I can never get the eyes even! That’s why I like drawing birds, I guess.

Thank you so much, he looks beautiful! It’s very accurate. You even got what my dad calls his “black booger.” His nose spot. Definitely making this my avatar.

Thanks! I am good at anatomy. Not faces though. I can never get the eyes even! That’s why I like drawing birds, I guess.
You are so welcome! And your avatar is wonderful!😉

That’s an accurate nickname for that little spot! Sadly he can’t wipe it off🤣

I’m the same way, that’s what has put me off from sketching people for a long time.
The advice I can give you, is to try and keep them round! And when you’re doing the eyes don’t do one then the other. Work on them at the same time, such as sketching the arch of the eye, do you one then do the other.

Last edited:
You are so welcome! And your avatar is wonderful!😉

That’s an accurate nickname for that little spot! Sadly he can’t wipe it off🤣
Thanks!
I’m the same way, that’s what has put me off from sketching people for a long time.
The advice I can give you, is to try and keep them round! And when you’re doing the eyes don’t do one then the other. Work on them at the same time, such as sketching the arch of the eye, do you one then do the other.
This is good advice, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom