Any artists out there?

Almost there. I have some fine detail work to add and am debating a gold inline/outline on the triangle, but from this:
20210825_090229(1).jpg

To this.
20210827_104053.jpg

Don’t be jealous…
I’m honestly really not that great if you look up close.
In knitting everybody jokes knit one purl two. It’s all anybody knows…. But with those two stitches comes infinite possibilities. If going through I make a mistake, I have to decide whether or not to go back and fix it ( it’s more of a dilemma than you can guess sometimes) or keep going and say f*#! it. I always just tell people that I put a couple mistakes in it to show that it’s handmade 🤔😂.
everybody makes mistakes, it’s how you react and respond.
I started crocheting just out of nowhere. I'm in the process of making a blanket for my foster kittens

I dabble in a little bit of everything. Except for the digital stuff… oils, yarn, wood… love to start with nothing and, at least try my best, at making something beautiful. Enjoy!
there’s quite a few… sorry? Nah

a sketch..
A sweater…( I never work patterns. Just make it up as I go)
Some misc xmas…
That white cornice ( 96ft in the air, it’s 7ft tall, and 65ft long, and made of wood)
Two oils on canvas…
The little duck wing of my coop/run (since added a fountain
The outside, inside of my coop
Misc, wood, and knitting…
I’m an old lady in a construction worker’s body😂
That's some impressive knitting! Must have taken you ages, I like cables too. Keeps it interesting. Not that I've been knitting in ages, but I prefer cables over the other things like color work, or lace.

That's some impressive knitting! Must have taken you ages, I like cables too. Keeps it interesting. Not that I've been knitting in ages, but I prefer cables over the other things like color work, or lace.
Actually, I got hurt at work, and was out for a month. I learned that with worsted weight, I can knock out a hat, 6-8hrs, gloves about 12. Baby blankets about 16, and sweaters…. About 45. Doesn’t really matter what design. Never tried lace. That’s the greatest thing about knitting, once you get the muscle memory, it literally is two stitches just depends on where you put them.
Believe me or not, but I taught myself out of a little pamphlet, just figured it was useful stuff for the memory palace…. Lots of junk up there

View attachment 2813758Here is my possible new pfp, I put toothless on another sky I painted a while back, I like the colors and lighting much better on this one.
I’ve been going through this string checking out some art 537 pages!!! WOW. I guess I came way late to the game. There is some amazing stuff in those pages. I like to look at peoples styles. There’s so many mediums. That’s what I love about art. It’s all a matter of interpretation. Like the art teachers said the only person who sees the mistakes are you. It’s a good way to look at it.

Back
Top Bottom