Any artists out there?

Okay, I only use mechanicle pencils, I don't know what lead type is in them though :hmm .
Any lead can smudge if you rub it hard enough.
I think that most mechanical pencils have HB lead (at least, that's what this little container of refills is full of). I don't know how soft that is, but it will smudge gradually while I'm sketching.

Any lead can smudge if you rub it hard enough.
I think that most mechanical pencils have HB lead (at least, that's what this little container of refills is full of). I don't know how soft that is, but it will smudge gradually while I'm sketching.
Still, I frustrate so easily over it. :barnie But I always have to remind myself, it will get colored over digitally! :D.

I wasn't really planning on painting this weekend. We had a bunch of stuff going on and I have a "honey do" list that could encircle the globe.

My brain, on the other hand, had a different agenda.

"Malachite and Graffiti".
16x20x1.5 acrylic on canvas.
20210906_182117.jpg

So I might be getting ready to set up the paint/drawing supplies that I had gotten for Christmas 2 or 3 years ago. The box contains the easel, a few different sized canvases, and the supplies. There's some space in the garage for me to do 10 min painting/sketching each day before/after work.

Any suggestions for what I should paint first once it's set up??

Back
Top Bottom