Any artists out there?

My kind of guy, a pure bred Jumonji! 😍

Finished this big handsome devil today!
DA693863-BE3B-43EE-B046-FC1B0AC8545C.jpeg

Wanna guess my sweet Katsuto’s weight and height?

I RISE FROM THE GRAVE
View attachment 2882161
Anyway, I FINALLY can use my tablet again!
here’s some stuff I did!
Character study of Arbor based off old drawings of another character who this one kind of evolved fromView attachment 2882164
Another redraw, basically a fusion of 2 old drawings (I think one of them is posted here)
View attachment 2882165
Sketch of STG-19, my cyborg boy <3
View attachment 2882168
Arbor just be so cute
I way overthunk it, but wouldn’t the robot have a plugin belly button? Well the female segment of the cord wouldn’t make sense because then it would be a reverse belly button but if he had the male cord it would make sense anyways follow me for more belly button based rants.
OH here’s something perfect for this forum
I found some old drawings from a few years ago before I began to really get into and practice drawing people.
Here’s them and the redraws!
View attachment 2882244View attachment 2882245
View attachment 2882246View attachment 2882247
I find it hilarious that my humans have improved so much and the way I draw chickens is exactly the same
I just love the chicken. Also nice job with that lady.

My kind of guy, a pure bred Jumonji! 😍
Finished this big handsome devil today!View attachment 2882325
Wanna guess my sweet Katsuto’s weight and height?
He is handsome! Your digital style works well in black and white. Mine doesn’t.

OH here’s something perfect for this forum
I found some old drawings from a few years ago before I began to really get into and practice drawing people.
Here’s them and the redraws!
View attachment 2882244View attachment 2882245
View attachment 2882246View attachment 2882247
I find it hilarious that my humans have improved so much and the way I draw chickens is exactly the same
These are so cool! The improvement is really impressive. I adore those chickens, especially the new one. <3

Arbor just be so cute
I way overthunk it, but wouldn’t the robot have a plugin belly button? Well the female segment of the cord wouldn’t make sense because then it would be a reverse belly button but if he had the male cord it would make sense anyways follow me for more belly button based rants.
Lol, he's a cyborg, not a robot, which means he's both man and machine like Darth Vader. So he does have a bellybutton because he is human :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom