Any artists out there?

Recently found out I'm going to be a Grandfather soon. Painted this for my Grandson's nursery. They're going with blues and brows as the colors, and want elephants. Think I got the bases covered.

20211023_090239.jpg

Recently found out I'm going to be a Grandfather soon. Painted this for my Grandson's nursery. They're going with blues and brows as the colors, and want elephants. Think I got the bases covered.

View attachment 2883243
Wait, you have kids?
This whole time, I thought that you were in your twenties or thirties or something. 😅

Anyway, congratulations! I hope that your grandchild will be born happy and healthy, and that you and your family will be blessed with many years of joy together.

The art is really pretty!

View attachment 2883243
Congrats to you and our family! Babies are such wonderful gifts!
That is lovely!

Wait, you have kids?
This whole time, I thought that you were in your twenties or thirties or something. 😅

Anyway, congratulations! I hope that your grandchild will be born happy and healthy, and that you and your family will be blessed with many years of joy together.

The art is really pretty!
Lol. I thought the same thing. I’m going to be honest, I default to woman in 20s or 30s when I don’t know much about someone online haha
But congrats! The painting is very cute!

Back
Top Bottom