Any artists out there?

Oops, one of the pics didn’t post in the spoiler. For anyone who saw that, sorry. :oops:

I did sort of a redraw of one of the scenes from Arcane. I think it was from episode 6, but I’m marking it as episode 5, just in case.
Rio and baby Viktor, because they both have my heart. For anyone curious, I used 165 layers.
View attachment 2933088
Here are some progress pics of the flat colors and lineart.
View attachment 2933087
View attachment 2933089
I referenced Viktor’s pose from @/cordeliacarla on IG, and then i used this scene for the background and Rio.
View attachment 2933086
Still dying to see arcane ;o;
This looks incredible!

The drawings are amazing !!

What are the programs and accessories needed to do pictures like that online ? My 12 year old asked me for something like that.
Thank you!😁

I typically use ibisPaint or procreate on an iPad Air fourth generation/Apple pencil.
Though most of my drawings are now done on Procreate specifically
IbisPaint is a great free app, whereas Procreate has a few more bonuses but costs $6.99.

What are the programs and accessories needed to do pictures like that online ? My 12 year old asked me for something like that.
You'll need a tablet (or an ipad like RoosterWhisperer uses), and a special pen. I use a wacom intuos.
From there, there are a lot of art programs you can download for free.

I use the most recent version of Krita, which is a free-to-download drawing program that you can install to your computer.
The drawing pad that I use has a stylus which the pad is sensitive to, rather than a screen that is directly drawn on. The pad hooks up to my computer via a USB port. I don't know what the brand is.

There are a lot of drawing programs (some of them can even be used for animation!) that you can get for free online, though you might need to purchase extra brush tips and add-ons in some of them.
There are also lots of drawing pads and tablets out there, or you can use an iPad.

Back
Top Bottom