Any artists out there?

You’re quick. 😂

I have moments where I’m quick, I just don’t know if any of those moments are worthy of comedy or not. :confused:
My joke!
What does the Queen do after she is finished on the throne?
The Royal flush

And there’s way “more” where that came from! 🤣

Last edited:
If anybody wants to use this, let me know, because I made a YCH base and don’t know what to do with it….:confused: I’ve never done something like this, except for using ones on Pinterest for reference.
37AF137B-5207-4F44-A9A8-A59F29F4AFEE.png

My joke!
What does the Queen do after she is finished on the throne?
The Royal flush

And there’s way “more” where that came from! 🤣
That’s great. XD

I think my favorite joke is “what’s the difference between a piano, tuna, and glue? You can Tuna piano, but you can’t piano a tuna.” XD

Done.

"Tranquility"
24x30 Acrylic on canvas.
View attachment 2935800
That's stunning! We recently did a unit on the universe in science and this is a beautifully accurate rendition!!
This is my cousin's steer, I have working on him for at least a week. This is probably my best thing I have made. View attachment 2935427View attachment 2935435
You did so well! The likeness is perfect, and the highlights and your use of colors is stunning!
@Lacy Duckwing, I want you to be the first person mentioned! This is what I was working on before bed. :p
View attachment 2935704
The wing anatomy is beautiful! I know a lot of people who struggle with that, and this is perfect!

Back
Top Bottom