Any artists out there?

Domingo Montoya Forging the Six Fingered Sword
If you read The Princess Bride you are treated with a little sad Inigo backstory (and Fezzik backstory) anyways, here is what I tried to capture:
“Domingo slept only when he dropped from exhaustion. He ate only when Inigo would force hum to. He studied, fretted, complained. The next day he would be flying: he never should have taken the job; it was too simple to be worth his labors. Joy to despair, joy to despair, day to day, hour to hour.”
p. (103)
image.jpg

If you read The Princess Bride you are treated with a little sad Inigo backstory (and Fezzik backstory) anyways, here is what I tried to capture:
“Domingo slept only when he dropped from exhaustion. He ate only when Inigo would force hum to. He studied, fretted, complained. The next day he would be flying: he never should have taken the job; it was too simple to be worth his labors. Joy to despair, joy to despair, day to day, hour to hour.”
p. (103)
View attachment 3019175
This is so cool! I like how you did the pose!
i use firealpaca, just because it's free and i'm used to it. But there are a lot of other similar great programs you can get for free or pay for
Oh, I used to use Firealpaca. Did you use a watercolor brush to do the blending and shading?

This is so cool! I like how you did the pose!

Oh, I used to use Firealpaca. Did you use a watercolor brush to do the blending and shading?
I used to use watercolor a lot before they changed the brush to basically be another airbrush. I mostly use the pencil brush cause I like the soft sketchy look.

p. (103)
View attachment 3019175
I just watched that movie the other night, it was amazing! I really liked in Inigo montoya!

Back
Top Bottom