Any artists out there?

(Quality is better and less blurred when you click/tap on the picture and view it that way)
This digital art is really cool.
I'm so stuck to my physical in hand tools... I admire yall for taking your skills to another level. I don't think I could do it.
I have had a brush and pallette in my hands since 1975... LoL, no kidding.
I thought the transition to charcoal and graphite was tough... I can't wrap my mind around the tunnel to digital art.. yall keep it up! It's amazing.

This digital art is really cool.
I'm so stuck to my physical in hand tools... I admire yall for taking your skills to another level. I don't think I could do it.
I have had a brush and pallette in my hands since 1975... LoL, no kidding.
I thought the transition to charcoal and graphite was tough... I can't wrap my mind around the tunnel to digital art.. yall keep it up! It's amazing.
Thank you!

That blond boy is adorable.
I like to do all art! Drawing, sketching, acrylic, watercolor, tattooing. Animals and flowers are my favorite subject
The tattoos are so colorful! And I love the sunflower, and the kitty, such wonderful realism. You are a talented artist.
I'm OK at art!
You’re great at art!
Some fan art of mine.
#1, art for a possible fanfic of mine.

#2, A meme featuring my second virtual boyfriend, (he owns his own restaurant), and the guy that begs him to open up on a Wednesday. (Wednesdays are his day off).View attachment 3059752View attachment 3059753
Pierre is legit a copy of this dude in Stardew Valley woah.

#1: Art for someone
#2: New ref for my sona, Soxz
#3: Redraw of my first drawing on IbisPaintX
#4: Soxz again

Untitled134.png Untitled133.png Untitled131.jpg Untitled129 (1).png

Back
Top Bottom