Any artists out there?

LOL, no. I’m the S&S mod with the axe avatar.
Hehehe. Ah, okay. Yeah I was sitting at my computer when a dude wrote on the bladeforums how my asp looked like a penis. I replied with quote within a minute and he'd decided he wanted to edit his post to walk back the comment about penis, but it was too late, and I made a funny and so it's staying lmao. Now he is penis guy.

Wait, are you the one with the crow avatar? Are you penis guy????
The WHAT?
Hehehe. Ah, okay. Yeah I was sitting at my computer when a dude wrote on the bladeforums how my asp looked like a penis. I replied with quote within a minute and he'd decided he wanted to edit his post to walk back the comment about penis, but it was too late, and I made a funny and so it's staying lmao. Now he is penis guy.
Ohhh, okay.

if there are any good animes on netflix, please lmk the titles. i saw the first season of kimetsu no yaiba and really enjoyed that, also saw the movie bubble
I’ve seen a bit of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and have liked it so far. I’m not well versed in anime though, there are a lot of good ones on Netflix. Attack on Titan seems to also be good and have a similar theme to Demon Slayer at first glance but I’ve never seen it.

Back
Top Bottom