Any artists out there?

No background yet, currently just floating on the page. There is also something very wrong with the stifle area. Gotta attempt to rework that somehow.

Got my first ever prismatic cars yesterday, so went straight to work. :)

View attachment 3244494

@CrazyCochin (I just feel the need to tag you everytime I attempt a horse because you helped me with my first :lol:)
The back front leg looks off. Its too big for it being in the distance. The front leg looks like it needs to be thickened up some too. (Only saying this if your going for realistic.) everything else looks fine

I love the pigeons!
No background yet, currently just floating on the page. There is also something very wrong with the stifle area. Gotta attempt to rework that somehow.

View attachment 3244494

@CrazyCochin (I just feel the need to tag you everytime I attempt a horse because you helped me with my first :lol:)
Shiny! What are prismatic cars?

View attachment 3244494

Very nice. I avoid drawing or painting black horses even now because they're a pain in the behind to shade properly, but you did a good job of it.

View attachment 3244494

Omg that’s gorgeous! I see what you mean about the stifle, but it’s not terrible! The rest of the legs look amazing! So does the whole horse!! Great job!

View attachment 3244494

Looks great! Friesian? I have a model that looks a lot like that.

I did a watercolor version of a previous drawing.
6441FE02-DC1C-459E-B5C2-901F20B7DCC9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom