Cicada - WoF
Tide - RP
Monarche Current - RP
Monarche Basalt - RP
Onyx - RP
Westar - RP
Zephyr - RP
BR - Minecraft
Perhaps I should provide a little bit of context for some of my characters, seeing as you guys did. :rolleyes:

D2FAF4A4-FDF4-43D3-BE6D-D1C1221DD826.jpeg

Queen Raptor (OC from a WoF fanfic rp)
SandWing, new queen, old ruler of the Scorpion Den, was enchanted by the old queen’s son to love him and his sisters.
3E89DC43-9DB5-4EEC-A996-F6C465AB5569.jpeg

Queen Brightscales (OC from a WoF fanfic rp)
Rain/Night hybrid, is seven- so a younger queen, was badly injured by her Rain/Sea stepsister and now can’t (or doesn’t) speak, she has venom- but some of her scales can’t change color from black.
94197CE5-7AC4-473B-B729-D62FD7FBAB0B.jpeg

Queen Blackflower (OC from a WoF fanfic rp)
Night/Rain hybrid, is seven- so a younger queen, she’s very overwhelmed and stressed with refugees and evil animus dragons and general chaos right now, she breaths fire.
3FFA6FF6-77F2-4299-BA6E-EE2BA48C3750.jpeg

Raptor (OC, WoF fanfic)
A Sand/Ice hybrid, when she was ten she left her parents (who were having a bad relationship) in Possibility and moved to live by herself on the west beach parallel to the town, has blue blood and frostbreath.
F2D8B6D9-C540-46CC-9CF6-82CF35378E6F.jpeg

Ender (OC from a WoF fanfic rp)
Is a NightWing, can read minds, when he turned 18 he left to travel to every tribe- only has the LeafWings and IceWings left, he has a travel friend (Chenoa) who reads minds as well.
47C177A0-2695-4E3F-9522-C9C182DCAF15.jpeg

Frostbite & Apple (OCs, WoF fanfic)
Apple is a RainWing (grandmother was a SkyWing), lives in Possibility.
Frostbite is an IceWing, hatched with only one wing, left the Ice Kingdom and now lives with Apple in Possibility.
A8B3BB6A-F2EC-47C2-8CF9-34B5020B0EAA.jpeg

Princess Cicada (OC from a WoF fanfic rp)
Is a HiveWing, has more black than usual, a little bit of a bookworm, traveling to the Poison Jungle to find the LeafWing tribe (2nd attempt).
FB2D0D27-E016-4733-A3B9-6BEE519701E1.jpeg

Tide (OC, Cursed Waters rp)
Is an Aquation, was stranded as an egg- then again as a pupa, lives with two wind dragons now (Aerattl), is the heir of Monarche Current but no one knows that yet.
0D32FBA3-5F19-4EFC-8F85-757A95FADEFE.jpeg

Current ((bottom left) OC, Cursed Waters rp)
Is an Aquation, is Monarche of her tribe, was affected by the water virus and went crazy before being cured, has a rasp to her voice, currently has no sane subjects or guards.

Basalt ((top left) OC, Cursed Waters rp)
Is a Solosis, is Monarche of his tribe, mate died- leaving one son, adopted an Aquation wyrm named Ace, is one of the largest dragons in Draconat.
A045FEF1-8FBB-409E-AFD1-5086846BF335.jpeg

Onyx (OC, Cursed Waters rp)
(Unable to tell backstory, is currently a secret :))
Secretly in love with Westar, if Black Widow (marvel) was a dragon.
6A1359CF-792E-44D9-A169-BC71667452BC.jpeg

Westar (OC, Cursed Water rp)
Is an Enfernae, firescaled, can’t touch most anything or it bursts into flames (or melts), is depressed for all those reasons, is terrified of hurting other dragons.
E26AC04B-7AFD-432E-8E4E-0DD7D6F43723.jpeg

Zephyr (OC, Cursed Waters rp)
Is an Aerattl, is an advisor to the monarche, can be stuck-up sometimes.

I’m bad at colored pencil. Or too lazy to shade properly. How do I blend the colors? I totally destroyed my little blender pencil. View attachment 3370447
I probably should have done outlines, but this is concept art, so nah. The only reason I colored it at all is because he has some weird coloring.
I think it looks great! I find that blending by pressure or using the blending pencil doesn't produce the best results. I prefer blending with light layers. You may need a different paper that will allow for more layering.

I think it looks great! I find that blending by pressure or using the blending pencil doesn't produce the best results. I prefer blending with light layers. You may need a different paper that will allow for more layering.
Thanks for the info! Colored pencil really isn’t my thing anyway, I prefer other mediums, so I guess I’ll just take what I get with this paper. 😅 I do have watercolor pencils, and I do like blending using water.

Thanks for the info! Colored pencil really isn’t my thing anyway, I prefer other mediums, so I guess I’ll just take what I get with this paper. 😅 I do have watercolor pencils, and I do like blending using water.
I've heard you can also blend colored pencils with odorless mineral spirits or baby oil on a brush. I don't believe the latter is considered archival but that might not matter for you.

Back
Top Bottom