Any artists out there?

By the way, while on Batuu (Visiting Galaxys edge) I brought back a Loth-cat. Her name is pumpkin. She‘s got quite a mouth of teeth. 😳

Also got confronted by stormtroopers (AZ, you can find it on my IG), on the very last day, my brother turned me in. When they asked for ID, all I could say was the wrong thing…. I had none.
If I knew how to upload it to Byc, i’d show y’all the video. But I have pictures!
View attachment 3417943

View attachment 3417952
View attachment 3417955View attachment 3417956
No way, this looks to fun
Loth cats are my most recent mini-obsession 😊

So have I 😭
Everybody learns at their own pace. Maybe you've been practicing for the same number of years that Crazy has, but have had less time per day or week to practice drawing. Or maybe it's just taking a bit longer to get the hang of drawing a particular thing, or you're simply placing too-high expectations on yourself.
Practice is the best thing you can do. Practice and patience are needed to improve at anything. Just hang in there and keep plugging along. You never stop improving as an artist.:hugs

I joined a sketching group on fb where the moderator assigned daily prompts. It was great but seems to be fizzling out. I like to keep improving on 20230210_210916.jpg

Then you have the experience! Just keep trucking, you’ll get there. 😊
Everybody learns at their own pace. Maybe you've been practicing for the same number of years that Crazy has, but have had less time per day or week to practice drawing. Or maybe it's just taking a bit longer to get the hang of drawing a particular thing, or you're simply placing too-high expectations on yourself.
Practice is the best thing you can do. Practice and patience are needed to improve at anything. Just hang in there and keep plugging along. You never stop improving as an artist.:hugs
I was only kidding, but thank you for all your kind words.
While I often wish I was epic at art like CC, I'm pretty happy at my improvement levels and my current artstyle.

Back
Top Bottom