Any artists out there?

spare your healing thoughts for my screech baby Pearl... she has EYP and the vet is giving her 50% chance of making it. She is on medicines now and I am doing what I can to help her :(

healthy pearl
336857035_678235654068216_5916431824050812415_n.jpg

spare your healing thoughts for my screech baby Pearl... she has EYP and the vet is giving her 50% chance of making it. She is on medicines now and I am doing what I can to help her :(

healthy pearlView attachment 3454171
Awww she is a cutie.
This is out of the blue because I haven‘t ever really posted on this thread, but I saw one of y‘all did the six fanarts challenge on here a while ago and I thought I should try it out! I’ve unfortunately run out of ideas for new drawings lately so I figured you guys could help. I can draw both humans and critters. :D

Shoot!
Draw Holden from Catcher in the Rye.
I wanted to draw him but have been so distracted!!!
6’2”, skinny, 16 years of age, crew cut with gray hair scattered on the right side of his head. Wears a red hunting hat with flaps and a very long peak, backwards. He wears a suit and tie or maybe just dress pants, button down, and tie, I’m not sure, and a jacket of some sort, I think.
He also smokes, which you can include or exclude.

View attachment 3453737View attachment 3453728View attachment 3453729
View attachment 3453719View attachment 3453727
Updated a lot of old character refs and drawings to clean up my Art Fight and Toyhouse

View attachment 3453717
also did this...trying to get a better feel for their story
Your art is really, really beautiful fr. 😭💙

This is out of the blue because I haven‘t ever really posted on this thread, but I saw one of y‘all did the six fanarts challenge on here a while ago and I thought I should try it out! I’ve unfortunately run out of ideas for new drawings lately so I figured you guys could help. I can draw both humans and critters. :D

Shoot!
That might've been me!

You could pick a year and find your favourite movie (or tv show!) from that year, or a comfort movie you'd forgotten about, and draw a character from there:
https://filmgator.com/movies/1988/2026/All

You could draw your all-time favourite dinosaur: https://dinosaurgeek.com/list-of-dinosaurs-names/

I've seen a few people do like a rainbow? Like, they pick a character that matches each colour of the rainbow and then draws them.

Or, some random characters I'd love to see: Death or Goldilocks (from Puss in Boots), Godzilla (or Mothra!), Valerian or Laureline (from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets), Momomon (from Bullet Train), or Kat (from Wendell and Wild). 🙏💙

Wow! I think Monarche and Whisp are especially cool! I guess I have a thing for scaly, mustached dragons 🐉 and pointy ones too. Fun details, I guess.
Also, your digital art is getting quite good!
I'll take pointy long dragons over stocky blunt ones any day :0
View attachment 3452248
updated designs for my little post-apocalyptic sci fi friends
YOUR ARTSYLE IS JUST-
more things i did today because i missed my stylus pen so much ;-;
a cat for my little sister. <3
View attachment 3452249
MMMMMM.
Figure drawings and sketches. Don't ask me why all of them are ladies, I don't know. Don't mind the nondescript boobs.
Lots of bellybuttons and nose arches because putting in those little details is kind of fun.
And one bird-human thing because I like feathers.
View attachment 3453245View attachment 3453248View attachment 3453247View attachment 3453246
The hands???? Amazing
View attachment 3453737View attachment 3453728View attachment 3453729
View attachment 3453719View attachment 3453727
Updated a lot of old character refs and drawings to clean up my Art Fight and Toyhouse

View attachment 3453717
also did this...trying to get a better feel for their story
Shoot you're right... I have a lot of refs I need to redo, as well as draw out some new ones for new characters...
I'm thinking of drawing alternate refs for some of my dragons as people, for *variety*

But I'm awful at drawing people so we'll see lmao

Back
Top Bottom