Any artists out there?

Kinda related to Mordecai Heller.View attachment 3459017
I think we need to bring back waist emphasis in mens fashion
I mean come on, how come only soldiers and detectives wear these sweet belts
The first one is an olderish drawing of Shiloh if he was a human and I made him into a whole character who sells magic beans.
View attachment 3459007View attachment 3459008View attachment 3459009View attachment 3459011
Yes.
I second this.
I love this kind of fashion. It looks very nice. Tucking a nice shirt into high-waisted pants also looks very nice, I think.
What have you done, now I want to draw male characters in clothes that emphasize the waist like this. What have you done, Amer.

Yes.
I second this.
I love this kind of fashion. It looks very nice. Tucking a nice shirt into high-waisted pants also looks very nice, I think.
What have you done, now I want to draw male characters in clothes that emphasize the waist like this. What have you done, Amer.
I’m just a genius, call me Einstein.
Anyways
I drew basically the opposite Shiloh to the cheery human Shiloh I showed you last time.
That said he hasn’t been the healthiest lately. His third eyelid has been up for a while and he lost some weight. But he is hungry and energetic as ever. Hopefully, he’ll get better.
But anyway, he has crossed eyes in this picture because he does have a slight cross irl and I thought it would be cool to include. His full name is Shiloh Whitesocks Ninja because I wanted to call him socks when he was a baby and my little brother wanted to call him Ninja but my mom suggested Shiloh and that is so much better.
Snowbelle is Shiloh’s mom. She is an icon.
Also not drawn to scale
1175E3D3-E0C5-4F7F-8D4F-B00FD09E0E03.jpeg
15952F17-D409-4036-9001-548A5363543F.jpeg
E8825263-930F-414C-9FB1-397CCFC3632B.jpeg
21D89F9F-CDDA-476C-8C24-E774B8F4B0D9.jpeg

I’m just a genius, call me Einstein.
Anyways
I drew basically the opposite Shiloh to the cheery human Shiloh I showed you last time.
That said he hasn’t been the healthiest lately. His third eyelid has been up for a while and he lost some weight. But he is hungry and energetic as ever. Hopefully, he’ll get better.
But anyway, he has crossed eyes in this picture because he does have a slight cross irl and I thought it would be cool to include. His full name is Shiloh Whitesocks Ninja because I wanted to call him socks when he was a baby and my little brother wanted to call him Ninja but my mom suggested Shiloh and that is so much better.
Snowbelle is Shiloh’s mom. She is an icon.
Also not drawn to scale
View attachment 3459417View attachment 3459421View attachment 3459422View attachment 3459424
I’m gonna have to draw my cats as Lackadaisy characters now!! You have inspired me!
Ditto.

I’m gonna have to draw my cats as Lackadaisy characters now!! You have inspired me!

Very messy sketches done of Holden and Mothra!
(Interesting duo there 😭)
Ignore the bad quality, technical issues.
View attachment 3459471
OOOH I love them!
Ughhh now I have to as well what have you guys done

Just out here spreadin' inspiration
EEChqqyWwAEedQJ.jpg

Anyway it's y'alls fault for introducing me to such an incredibly addictive webtoon.

Back
Top Bottom