Any artists out there?

My friend finished his story
Of course, I had to draw Admiral Winston and David facing down, since Winston is a perfect foil to David. (The antagonist, Winston, is physically everything David isn’t. They both are tall with blond hair and blue eyes, but the similarities stop there.)
So yay for scribbly doodles
213A763F-F235-4ECA-BF23-B1A7AB975545.jpeg

My friend finished his story
Of course, I had to draw Admiral Winston and David facing down, since Winston is a perfect foil to David. (The antagonist, Winston, is physically everything David isn’t. They both are tall with blond hair and blue eyes, but the similarities stop there.)
So yay for scribbly doodlesView attachment 3475712
Oh my gosh! 😭

Here's some of the things I've done in the meantime!
A lilmillefleur drawing with a BACKGROUND and EFFORT!? NO WAY!!
A 'draw this in your style' event I'm holding for my twitter followers!
View attachment 3474869

fantasy shenanigans
View attachment 3474849
View attachment 3474848

obligatory fnaf. i am immune to drawing anything actually scary
View attachment 3474847
View attachment 3474850
View attachment 3474870
View attachment 3474844

i was persuaded to make golden guard OCs!
View attachment 3474846

this one i did for a friend as a thank-you for drawing my own characters!
View attachment 3474868

and finally, i'm SUPER proud of this turnaround I did last night for homework...any name suggestions for her are appreciated!
View attachment 3474842
I’m trying to draw “fancy shenanigans” for you and I couldn’t figure out why Sam looked like a slenderman. Then I concluded that her legs were just too dang long
So I think I fixed it
image.jpg

I tried making it so they would be cut off at the bottom of the page like the reference photo but apparently that tricks my brain into thinking that legs are just continuous lines going on into infinity
9253519F-16E5-47E6-9D55-8F5B606F0FC7.jpeg

The other folks are there in my drawing too but they are just blobs so far

Eta: I came back to the drawing, reversed the photo even, and might have to make them even shorter
It’s funny how time makes you notice things
I will have to take breaks more often so I don’t make mistakes that I only notice coming back to a drawing.

Back
Top Bottom