Any artists out there?

Agreed! The majority of my characters have parents and family members that are alive, and boy there’s so many ways to shake things up 😂

I also just love when characters have a stable family/family members they can find comfort with, tbh. I have a lot of those! There will still be conflict within them, but I love seeing characters with happy families and/or supportive parents
i agree!

ok, i finished it

1682454364166.jpeg

Wow art it must be an art thread

View attachment 3481904View attachment 3481905View attachment 3481907

Oh ALSO @chickendraqon I tried to draw one of your silly creatures (at first) but then it turned into something utterly different and it's mine now View attachment 3481909
GOOBER

oh and the
2023_04_26_0cb_Kleki.png

species I'm working on, this'll technically be my 3rd? 4th,, 6578987865yruio67ti8o9ol species cause there's already the zess'ora, the chimera (chimera, fískaran, and goobel so technically 3), a multitude of fanwing species that i've left unused for like 2 years now, and then this one

I'll have to think on that, I haven't fleshed out the parents a lot, think standard happy American family. the kind you could have pose for a stock photo-
EDIT: here View attachment 3482434
sooooo...to be an American family do you have to be holding an American flag? Cuz thats what im getting here. I guess i've been doing things all wrong.

Back
Top Bottom