Any artists out there?

OMG!! OMG!! The way I grinned when I saw this!! Thank you so much, I love it!
I only just started reading Lackadaisy but I've seen the pilot/short film on youtube and LOVE IT! And I love the outfits you gave my characters! Now I wanna draw them too...Spruce's is so cute...
And yeah I am very aware of my baffling creative process...I'm very scatterbrained but never satisfied! :lau I think I'm done with that now, though.

You're right, I DO need to draw some trees! Finals will be kicking my @$$ very soon but I've definitely wanted to draw some tree Lore for a long time :D
I imagine that the wooden puppets are powered by magic sap or something but they have to be carved by someone else.
And of course, just drawing trees in general is fun.
Yesss the reaction I’ve been waiting for!
Also how come I got no alerts for this yesterday? I don’t even know anymore.
also @Amer did you make an account? i wanna friend you too >: )
Well I did but
I just use it to view ppl
https://artfight.net/~Amer
Is that a cat face?
Also, it is really great, love watercolor.

Is that a cat face?
Also, it is really great, love watercolor.
no, it's the Arbiter from Halo.
1682532590037.png

now i lowkey REALLY want to do a cat in armor
...All the possibilities that just opened up...

I’ve been scared to draw one of these guys for literally forever
View attachment 3482004
p.s I love how I just randomly pop in and out of this thread from time to time lol
😍😍
I feel goofy asking, what kind of pelican is it?

My guess was Peruvian but you can see how I might be second-guessing myself.
Also the feather detail is ✨ Immaculate ✨

😍😍
I feel goofy asking, what kind of pelican is it?
I can see how it’s hard to tell😆 it’s supposed to be a Brown pelican
My guess was Peruvian but you can see how I might be second-guessing myself.
Also the feather detail is ✨ Immaculate
This piece was a lot easier because of all the sharp shadows. I couldn’t stop smiling at all the black areas…well, until I got to the white head that is🫠

I can see how it’s hard to tell😆 it’s supposed to be a Brown pelican
Appearently according to google, this:
1682547244708.png

This piece was a lot easier because of all the sharp shadows. I couldn’t stop smiling at all the black areas…well, until I got to the white head that is🫠
I'm impressed you can do it at all 😅 I'll stick to unrealistic, minimal shading! it looks amazing when you do it though

Appearently according to google, this: View attachment 3483411
Ah...you know your birds! I didn't even know a Peruvian was a thing up until this point.
I'm impressed you can do it at all 😅 I'll stick to unrealistic, minimal shading! it looks amazing when you do it though
I swear we always want what others have! I literally can't draw anything in the realm of cartoony or minimalistic to save my life. I'm starting to think it's genetically programmed out of me or smth:lol:

Back
Top Bottom