Any artists out there?

no, it's the Arbiter from Halo.

now i lowkey REALLY want to do a cat in armor
...All the possibilities that just opened up...
I really have a pic of that: from pre 2019
9F556C63-0E26-4759-9641-A21CA8824D6E.jpeg

I’ve been scared to draw one of these guys for literally forever
View attachment 3482004
p.s I love how I just randomly pop in and out of this thread from time to time lol
Wow!
I can see how it’s hard to tell😆 it’s supposed to be a Brown pelican

This piece was a lot easier because of all the sharp shadows. I couldn’t stop smiling at all the black areas…well, until I got to the white head that is🫠
I prefer grey areas. With pencil black is impossible to achieve and white is impossible to contrast.
Ah...you know your birds! I didn't even know a Peruvian was a thing up until this point.

I swear we always want what others have! I literally can't draw anything in the realm of cartoony or minimalistic to save my life. I'm starting to think it's genetically programmed out of me or smth:lol:
I find it impossible to draw simplified
UNLESS
I’m animating
Or if I’m working on a school project that requires lots of drawings
Or memes
Then I discover spending an hour on the clothing folds probably isn’t worth my time.

Wow!

I prefer grey areas. With pencil black is impossible to achieve and white is impossible to contrast.

I find it impossible to draw simplified
UNLESS
I’m animating
Or if I’m working on a school project that requires lots of drawings
Or memes
Then I discover spending an hour on the clothing folds probably isn’t worth my time.
*gasps in cartoon*
you actually work on clothing???
*Faints*

I love putting things in armor that shouldn't be wearing it 😊
Same, even if I only have once
*gasps in cartoon*
you actually work on clothing???
*Faints*
Yep
I find smooth and simple fabrics hard to draw though
Which is why I am bad at drawing women’s clothing
Also dresses just confuse me.
I’m best at hobbit clothing, probably because I draw hobbits the most.

I’ve been scared to draw one of these guys for literally forever
View attachment 3482004
p.s I love how I just randomly pop in and out of this thread from time to time lol
This is gorgeous!

Also: more progress on the buildings. I think that’s where the horizon line is but I’m honestly clueless 😂

Attachments

• CC40FC95-5600-43AF-810A-2CE2201E3315.png
    CC40FC95-5600-43AF-810A-2CE2201E3315.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 7
Did you know there are two types of bird that drink blood (even the blood of other birds)? Oxpecker and Vampire Ground Finch! More opposition for my chicken friends Oh wait, uh, trigger warning blood I guess cause theyŕe vampires
1682607563425.png

Also I didn wanna color the clothes because was bored with the drawing by the time I got around to it so yeah

Last edited:
For an English project on Slaughterhouse Five I had to pick five of my favorite quotes and illustrate them. I was not expecting the markers to be so… saturated, lol.
Anyway, just like the book, they are a combination of funny and disturbing.
Excuse the cardigan in the bottom left corner. I really used the whole sketchbook page.
ADFF34FF-0032-4C9C-80DA-0751481A1F31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom