Any artists out there?

I hissed some awed curse words to myself when I saw this. It's so perfect :O
why thank you🫶 That’s definitely the first time I’ve heard someone say they’ve cursed over my art lol

I still think, to this day, that my favorite art piece is this turtle. It’s the only art piece I’ve done that I would consider calling perfect. Like I even like the signature on this thing lol. That’s how obsessed I am. Every other art piece always has something small, or huge, that bothers me immensely(relatable at all?😅). Can’t remember if I’ve shared it on this thread before…apologies if this is a double-post.
6B2B0489-D3D3-40BE-9579-6016D0D7A54A.jpeg

Oh and the thing about drawing with pen is that every pen works slightly differently so it’s hard to know what to expect. When the pen that drew this died, a part of me died with it😭 okay bit dramatic but y’all get what I mean lol. That’s definitely one of the good things about digital art…it’s reliable and you have stability

damn, I talk a ton. So much for ONE pic lmao🙄😂

why thank you🫶 That’s definitely the first time I’ve heard someone say they’ve cursed over my art lol

I still think, to this day, that my favorite art piece is this turtle. It’s the only art piece I’ve done that I would consider calling perfect. Like I even like the signature on this thing lol. That’s how obsessed I am. Every other art piece always has something small, or huge, that bothers me immensely(relatable at all?😅). Can’t remember if I’ve shared it on this thread before…apologies if this is a double-post. View attachment 3489166
Oh and the thing about drawing with pen is that every pen works slightly differently so it’s hard to know what to expect. When the pen that drew this died, a part of me died with it😭 okay bit dramatic but y’all get what I mean lol. That’s definitely one of the good things about digital art…it’s reliable and you have stability

damn, I talk a ton. So much for ONE pic lmao🙄😂
i was trying to click the spoiler but i accidentaly clicked the picture and i couldnt exit it out and i said to myself "no! no! I want to see them blabbing about nothing!"

I love your art!

Violet meets her big sister.png
For my first time trying to draw goats digitally, in my style, I think this turned out... alright? The background is very rushed, and the drawing of the goat on the left looks stiff, but it's not terrible. I was trying to draw my new goat, Violet (A five-day-old mini) meeting one of my older goats (A pair of 1-year-old Saanen-Alpine cross does). If you're wondering which one of my goats I draw on the right, I honestly don't know. They look identical.

Back
Top Bottom