Any artists out there?

Thank you!

@Rose Quartz
Oh gosh yeah I’ve been avoiding drawing buildings for years but now I need them for my comic 🥲 setting up the perspective grid was the most challenging part for me since I’m new to perspective as well
Your buildings look GREAT! I’m stuck in the same predicament as you, hah. I realized rather late that I can’t have a webcomic set in a city if I can’t draw buildings.. 🙃

the joys of drawing fancy cubes 😭

I did just find out about a free brush pack:
I downloaded a brush pack for Krita a couple of months ago. There are a few brushes in particular that I like, and playing around with them is a lot of fun. How I haven't fallen into an obsession of downloading free brushes to play with, I have no idea.

I started drawing chickens in 3rd-4th grade with the Storey’s guide to poultry breeds.
I drew the alphabet of chicken breeds with chalk pastels.
Also the fact that I included weights showed how much of a chicken geek I was even then. And I didn’t even have chickens a year. This is what formed me. Chickens, art, and ridiculous stories in a notebook.
Now that would take me hours and I would die of fury at the chalk before finishing even “Ameraucana.”
298F9403-7ACB-4BBD-8A29-E1D1D327F9CB.jpeg
315F994A-BE8B-4162-92FB-201707440517.jpeg
Sometimes I had to get creative:
4610C0C7-76E6-40BD-B6A4-6AB2F2D5A64C.jpeg
sometimes I had to get very creative:
A718F47B-4D53-4F57-8A6E-FF1FCDFF34F4.jpeg

perfect doodles
For all the single folks out there
Me too
070BB960-81DC-4D39-B2D6-03B2FF2CEDAA.jpeg

I thought of drawing the chickens as d’Anvers because they are only chickens I actually have any interest in keeping but that would be way too much effort plus I feel like generic chickens are more relatable to people.
Also funny is the fact that I can see detailed male torsos imbedded in the page from my last doodle session (this is my sketchbook I put crappy beautiful doodles in so I can admire their beauty outside of my usual sketchbook)

Back
Top Bottom