Any artists out there?

perfect doodles
For all the single folks out there
Me tooView attachment 3492241
I thought of drawing the chickens as d’Anvers because they are only chickens I actually have any interest in keeping but that would be way too much effort plus I feel like generic chickens are more relatable to people.
Also funny is the fact that I can see detailed male torsos imbedded in the page from my last doodle session (this is my sketchbook I put crappy beautiful doodles in so I can admire their beauty outside of my usual sketchbook)
i've always said it's gonna be hard for any guy who's interested because he's got to top my rooster and thats pretty much impossible. 😅

perfect doodles
For all the single folks out there
Me tooView attachment 3492241
I thought of drawing the chickens as d’Anvers because they are only chickens I actually have any interest in keeping but that would be way too much effort plus I feel like generic chickens are more relatable to people.
Also funny is the fact that I can see detailed male torsos imbedded in the page from my last doodle session (this is my sketchbook I put crappy beautiful doodles in so I can admire their beauty outside of my usual sketchbook)
The ghostly chiseled abs in the background are there to help represent the impossibly high standards 😆

Today’s mood is realistic hands on a stick figure B0CBC9AE-FA59-4F64-98D7-0E81673FA2A9.jpeg

Also wow I watched star wars visions 2 yesterday and OMG ITS SO GOOD
I had seen some of season 1 and they were good too but the new season is better and even more diverse instead of just anime
It's 9 different star-wars inspired shorts made by studios around the world, all unique and gorgeous animation, and some really compelling stories. Cartoon Saloon made one of my favorites for the ending alone; dark and very subversive. But some were very wholesome, poignant, or had cool fight sequences and all were pretty to look at. Even Aardman made one that was really cute and funny.
Highly recommended even if you arent into star wars.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom