Any artists out there?

New versions cuz why not:cafView attachment 3494706View attachment 3494708
I feel like it’d make a great hoodie lol or actually, maybe a mug would be better
Mwahaha, I love that gif. :D
On Fire GIF

Well, this took just shy of five hours, apparently.
A bit of janky perspective, and my favorite little gremlin from Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Sabi.
Which I still have yet to play.
Words cannot describe how much I like that sleeve and those bangs.
I got a Tumblr a couple of weeks ago, and I am egginfroggin on there, hence the new signature.
sabi.png

A bit of janky perspective, and my favorite little gremlin from Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Sabi.
I got a Tumblr a couple of weeks ago, and I am egginfroggin on there, hence the new signature.
View attachment 3495542
I legit thought this was a 3-d Picture for a second there. Nope, just really good shading and shiny-ing. I love it ✨

View attachment 3495542
I love the perspective! And the way you did the shiny hair is so lovely. The sleeve is great, I agree.

I legit thought this was a 3-d Picture for a second there. Nope, just really good shading and shiny-ing. I love it ✨
Thank you so much!
I love the perspective! And the way you did the shiny hair is so lovely. The sleeve is great, I agree.
Thank you! The hair was a lot of fun to do.

Back
Top Bottom