Any artists out there?

I don't do digital art (because I don't have any digital art tools or apps) but I would love to get into that someday. I'm mostly use graphite for my art. This is a portrait I did awhile ago. I don't do very many portraits though cause I find them rather stressful šŸ™ƒ
Same! Itā€™s like, what will I do if I mess this up?

I have this great bring photo of a kitten on the wall that belonged to my great grandmother. And sometimes I think ā€œisnā€™t it cool to have a great big kitten photo on my wall?ā€ But other times, Iā€™m sad, because that kitten must have grown up and died.
And I think that when I look at Storeyā€™s Guide to Poultry Breeds, or History books.
But never when I look at my drawings (unless I drew a real subject.) Because my drawings of chickens and people look very real but they are always living in that moment, they are eternal, while the photos only capture a moment in life that is gone forever. And when you read fiction, the characters are always alive forever (unless they are dead) which is nice too.
Reality is good but I also like art, because itā€™s eternal.

WOah, this is soo cool, the shading is so amazing.

Forgive me if Iįøæ wrong but @Isabella5Storm3 Are you into this kind of thing?
Yes, it is my thing and now I feel intruded upon šŸ˜… :smack

funny story.
I have this drawing hanging in my room right now along with all the other Sangheili I've done and Gil has the watercolor one I did a while ago. It was a swap. It's my fault she's into HalošŸ˜¬. Sorry guys, now there's another one.
Once in a while we'll do a drawing of him and compare.

Yes, it is my thing and now I feel intruded upon šŸ˜… :smack

funny story.
I have this drawing hanging in my room right now along with all the other Sangheili I've done and Gil has the watercolor one I did a while ago. It was a swap. It's my fault she's into HalošŸ˜¬. Sorry guys, now there's another one.
Once in a while we'll do a drawing of him and compare.
sorryyyy...heh...

Ugh I stopped getting notifications for this thread šŸ˜©
I finished this quick picture this morning. Had a bday party to go to for a two year old :) she likes bunnies a lot so I drew one on this (she got some other stuff too)
I don't love it but I thought it was fun at least

Attachments

• PXL_20230513_135413273.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230513_135413273.MP.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom