Any artists out there?

Thank you guys :) @cherrynberry aww sorry no one has! Do you have many artist friends? I don't know of many people that do but I try to brighten people's bdays of those around me (I can't always get to everyone, but hey even if they're small doodles I think a lot of people like something made especially for them :)
I do have some art friends who are digital artists. But the thing is most of them I know from school and I have a summer birthday…so there’s that. And plus, people usually just buy birthday gifts for me. I lowkey miss handmade gifts lol. Like I’m one of those people who has literally kept any card I’ve ever been given😅

I def think the same as you. I’d appreciate anything drawn, even if it’s not a masterpiece or the “best thing ever”

Ayo is that Amanda and Wooly in the last one? Also you’re style is just *chefs kiss*
yeah it is :)

Well, this took just shy of five hours, apparently.
A bit of janky perspective, and my favorite little gremlin from Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Sabi.
Which I still have yet to play.
Words cannot describe how much I like that sleeve and those bangs.
I got a Tumblr a couple of weeks ago, and I am egginfroggin on there, hence the new signature.
View attachment 3495542
DUDE THIS IS INSANE! I can tell you left your comfort zone for this one!
Also I followed you :D

Umm yeah…update. I got bored and it became a realityView attachment 3504526
incredible

erm. so i've done a lot of art since i got out of school. i mean a TON of lineups.
amer i told you i had sworn not to change their designs but ITS JUST OUTFITS OKAY IT"S JUST HT E OUTFITS DONT KILL ME :hit:smack:oops:
the old ones were just too...meh. i wanted them to feel like real fantasy characters
allnewlineup.png

crisisavertedlineup.png

htlineup.png

amer i told you i had sworn not to change their designs
:0
but ITS JUST OUTFITS
Whew
You were in some real danger there

Solai has a physique. She looks like Shakira. She probably lifts weights like me! I stan her. 💪 represent
I’m trying not to make the gym part of my personality, but when you do something great for your health and see yourself get stronger all the time it’s hard not to talk about. It’s just such a positive feeling!

Also love Martin. The other people are so powerful and mysterious looking while he is just unassuming. Btw what is the context of these people?

:0

Whew
You were in some real danger there

Solai has a physique. She looks like Shakira. She probably lifts weights like me! I stan her. 💪 represent
I’m trying not to make the gym part of my personality, but when you do something great for your health and see yourself get stronger all the time it’s hard not to talk about. It’s just such a positive feeling!

Also love Martin. The other people are so powerful and mysterious looking while he is just unassuming. Btw what is the context of these people?
originally i made them as multiple personalities for a character with DID. but idk if i'm going to keep that, i may do something else with them. i like the designs but i haven't gotten any inspiration so i may retire them temporarily

Back
Top Bottom