Any artists out there?

yeah it is :)

DUDE THIS IS INSANE! I can tell you left your comfort zone for this one!
Also I followed you :D

incredible
Thank you! And I saw!
That little frog character is so cute!
Also, aaaah, I keep forgetting that it's Mermay. I get a mermaid thing popping up in my Tumblr feed every couple of days, but it never sticks. Too much other stuff going on up there, I guess.

The plaid of Clan Charlotte McCharlotte
1684204697226.png

Digital doodles of a monster
1684204715785.png

Uhh
1684204735639.png

Hey whatsup! 👋

I think I promised cherry or blue Raptor (or her alt I can't remember) that I'd try drawing a car, then I copped out but I actually tried a little while ago, and when it looked so awful even myself could barely tell what it was, I said I'd try to improve. Figured I'd just return on a promise 🙂

That's the 1st one I've really tried to draw, I still think it's weird that you can have the greatest picture in your mind but when it comes to putting it on paper it still sucks lol
20230516_065652.jpg

I'll try and post another post with one of my newer ones, keep getting a parsing response failed message. Idek what that means but whatever

Hey whatsup! 👋

I think I promised cherry or blue Raptor (or her alt I can't remember) that I'd try drawing a car, then I copped out but I actually tried a little while ago, and when it looked so awful even myself could barely tell what it was, I said I'd try to improve. Figured I'd just return on a promise 🙂

That's the 1st one I've really tried to draw, I still think it's weird that you can have the greatest picture in your mind but when it comes to putting it on paper it still sucks lol
View attachment 3507166

I'll try and post another post with one of my newer ones, keep getting a parsing response failed message. Idek what that means but whatever
View attachment 3507171

That's one of my newest ones, I still can't draw circles (or wheels for that matter) to save my life
Trying really hard to get quartering away ones to look right. It's hard as hell so kudos to the people who can pull it off
View attachment 3507172
Cars are sooo hard 😢 harder than living things, even. THese look good, especially the proportions on the car that's zooming away.

Trying really hard to get quartering away ones to look right. It's hard as hell so kudos to the people who can pull it off
View attachment 3507172
Awesome work! I love all the details you added.

Something that might help when they’re at angles like these would be studying 2pt perspective! It’s a total pain to study (at least for me), but it’s helped me a lot with drawing buildings and what not. Once you can draw a cube in 2pt perspective, you can absolutely draw a car at that angle! It’s all about the vanishing points.

There’s a lot of YouTube videos online that explain it pretty well. I’m still learning perspective myself, so it’s definitely a journey.

Also I don’t know if I’ve seen you on this thread before! So hello! Everyone calls me Kale haha

Back
Top Bottom