Any artists out there?

Awesome work! I love all the details you added.

Something that might help when they’re at angles like these would be studying 2pt perspective! It’s a total pain to study (at least for me), but it’s helped me a lot with drawing buildings and what not. Once you can draw a cube in 2pt perspective, you can absolutely draw a car at that angle! It’s all about the vanishing points.
Will check that out for sure once im off work
There’s a lot of YouTube videos online that explain it pretty well. I’m still learning perspective myself, so it’s definitely a journey.
Great!
Also I don’t know if I’ve seen you on this thread before! So hello! Everyone calls me Kale haha
Nice to meet you :) people generally call me gear

FINALLY finished this panel a lot of procrastination and tears later.

Still gotta color it. That will be more fun haha

Will check that out for sure once im off work

Great!

Nice to meet you :) people generally call me gear
Nice to meet you too! Yeah perspective has helped me a lot! It really helped with the drawing in this post

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 25
Hey whatsup! 👋

I think I promised cherry or blue Raptor (or her alt I can't remember) that I'd try drawing a car, then I copped out but I actually tried a little while ago, and when it looked so awful even myself could barely tell what it was, I said I'd try to improve. Figured I'd just return on a promise 🙂

That's the 1st one I've really tried to draw, I still think it's weird that you can have the greatest picture in your mind but when it comes to putting it on paper it still sucks lol
View attachment 3507166

I'll try and post another post with one of my newer ones, keep getting a parsing response failed message. Idek what that means but whatever
Oh yess I remember! Wasn’t this promise like last year?😂 Lol. I’m kidding. It looks great.

batta boom batta bamView attachment 3507411View attachment 3507413
It’s my new wallpaper now too^

Based on the fact that I literally never draw people, pretty sure this was just beginners luck. That’s okay though. It’s gonna remain my wallpaper for a while.

Oh and also…new lockscreen🤣
View attachment 3507427
I love these both so much!!!
Are you sure u ain’t some undercover architect??😍
ahh thank you 🥺 I kinda hated setting up the perspective but I was sorta fun doing all the details! Used lots of photo refs

Back
Top Bottom