Any artists out there?

The last time I did a single picture of digital it was in October.
I’m not sure how long it takes me to finish a drawing. For a detailed pencil sketch with shading multiple subjects and everything maybe 3 hours. And I thought that was long. I often split the time between different days, though.
If I draw a single subject in watercolor it can take me as short as an hour and a half.
But if I do many subjects it can take me countless hours and many days. I don’t know how long it takes me, honestly.
Omg teach me your ways 😭 I’d love to get faster. I’ve tried looking at ways to improve that area, but haven’t had luck. : (
Because 2 paintings going wasn't enough to do in my free time...

View attachment 3565824
That’s so cool! What material is it?
Followed. I think I’ll draw Grul :)

I’m BACK. I’ve drawn a ton, but I think I’ll just be posting mostly Art fight attacks. My username is Icewalke245.

View attachment 3565880
View attachment 3565882
My first attacks of the year.
View attachment 3565883
View attachment 3565885
View attachment 3565886
View attachment 3565887
View attachment 3565888
View attachment 3565889
View attachment 3565890
Beautiful! I especially love the third from the bottom, the one that looks like watercolor. <3

i did 11 attacks yesterday and uh...one today so far.
they were all sketches so they went by quickly. i also got to sign them with my new handle! that was fun.
and i've gotten lots of art in return already! this is gonna be a great year :D
Ooo don’t let me forget to attack you!

Followed. I think I’ll draw Grul :)

I’m BACK. I’ve drawn a ton, but I think I’ll just be posting mostly Art fight attacks. My username is Icewalke245.

View attachment 3565880
View attachment 3565882
My first attacks of the year.
View attachment 3565883
View attachment 3565885
View attachment 3565886
View attachment 3565887
View attachment 3565888
View attachment 3565889
View attachment 3565890
Wow, a watercolor! I love how you’ve managed to give the impression of a white belly.
And the red glowy one is so impressive!

Because 2 paintings going wasn't enough to do in my free time...

View attachment 3565824
So cool.
Omg teach me your ways 😭 I’d love to get faster. I’ve tried looking at ways to improve that area, but haven’t had luck. : (

That’s so cool! What material is it?

Beautiful! I especially love the third from the bottom, the one that looks like watercolor. <3
I have always felt that I am slow. And the simple digital art I do is much slower. Pencil is fast because you only have one brush and color option.
I am actually pretty fast at doing my animatics though, because they are so simplified.
See what I mean about not the same style?
6A240F78-45C8-4F81-9465-0039EB1822D5.jpeg

Two are very simple because of the lack of detail and one is very detailed but I cheated by making it black and white. The black and white one was actually the easiest to style to figure out because I was copying the Cressida Cowell’s style. She wrote the books I was making fan art of.
And yes, that’s a WIP on the top left. I want to do a LOTR based one but I haven’t figured out the style I want to use, yet.

Back
Top Bottom