Any artists out there?

Hey, I love your work! And you know what you're doing, for sure.

I ran off to see the world, a couple of years ago. I found myself with nothing better to do for a whole week than to go barefoot and become a limnist, along with a couple of other Bohemian art students, on a golden curve of sea in Villa San Giovanni, scratching out portraits of old men; and mothers with their children, for pennies or for praise. I have some lopsided landscapes and sea vistas still (they look tilted; must have worn one shoe that day) among my packing. I have just moved house. When I find any, I will post.

Im better at caricatures, especially with both shoes on.

I tried a more proportional version of my last one. :idunno Thoughts?
IMG_1362.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg

That posted at time I've been seriously considering expanding my very small marker collection, I could never get past the Copic prices :eek:
Probably gonna be buying some marker soon.
I've never been a fan of alcohol markers because of their fugitiveness, but that sale is so tempting! 🤔

I've never been a fan of alcohol markers because of their fugitiveness, but that sale is so tempting! 🤔
I always wanted to try them but didn't want to spend so much money on something I might not end up liking. Found some cheap ones, discovered I don't mind them and now want to try some better quality ones. This was one of my last marker drawings I did.
20230416_142627.jpg

I always wanted to try them but didn't want to spend so much money on something I might not end up liking. Found some cheap ones, discovered I don't mind them and now want to try some better quality ones. This was one of my last marker drawings I did.
View attachment 3592201
That is superb!! Now I'm even more tempted to buy those markers.... What paper did you use?

Wow, I love the colors and dynamic poses! Your style reminds me of a comic book, which I love.
Just adorable!
Wow, these are so fun!
One of my little buddies. Graphite. Not quite finished.View attachment 3581724
That is just so cute!
I have a question for the whole artist community: whay are your views on tracing?
I used to trace photos when I started out with digital art.
Now I don’t.
I don’t think it should be done without crediting people, but if people wanna. 🤷‍♀️
Aww, so cute!
You are so brave to draw real people. I am afraid to mess them up.
An attack from some days ago and a WIP for my probably last attack :)
Toby!!
View attachment 3584572

Here's a drawing i made during the week :)
Handsome, I love the angle and dimension.
Finally done haha
Shiny!
View attachment 3592201
Oh, it’s beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom