Any artists out there?

Kiwi is BACK.

I watched Nimona last week and holy crap. I loved it. The mETAPHORS bro. The sTYLE. THE- mmmMMM I just loved it. I’m working up to doing some fanart. I’ve gotten much better at drawing human beans but only like- faces-
View attachment 3594986
View attachment 3594988
View attachment 3594989
View attachment 3594991
View attachment 3594992
View attachment 3594993
View attachment 3594994
I feel like I’ve improved even since this expressions practice thing, which was two or three weeks ago - I should redo it just to see
Wow good job!

Naturally, I was inspired to do one of my favorite animals.
AB00C69A-78CF-4AC9-8D36-15B526F0A4FC.jpeg

Another note I have since added is yandere.
I decided the nature of the prompt meant I needed to exaggerate a little. I went for a torso that was longer than humanly possible with short little legs, because that is how weasels are. I don’t think anyone has ever done this to a girl, I am pretty sure they only ever exaggerate shortness of torso and longness of legs. At least, I couldn’t find a decent reference of this, so I just referenced the weasel. 😅
I drew a summer half and a winter half. The white side kinda just blends into the white background which is kind of the point of camouflage so mission failed successfully?
Also I couldn’t find my usual pen so I used the one that is my aunt’s favorite type? Maybe it is good for writing but inking this was pure torture.

Naturally, I was inspired to do one of my favorite animals.View attachment 3598872
Another note I have since added is yandere.
I decided the nature of the prompt meant I needed to exaggerate a little. I went for a torso that was longer than humanly possible with short little legs, because that is how weasels are. I don’t think anyone has ever done this to a girl, I am pretty sure they only ever exaggerate shortness of torso and longness of legs. At least, I couldn’t find a decent reference of this, so I just referenced the weasel. 😅
I drew a summer half and a winter half. The white side kinda just blends into the white background which is kind of the point of camouflage so mission failed successfully?
Also I couldn’t find my usual pen so I used the one that is my aunt’s favorite type? Maybe it is good for writing but inking this was pure torture.
Stranger: Weasel hunts? You let her use a gun?
Her dad, Wolverine: Oh no No NO NO NO! She just runs up to the animal and stabs it with a knife.
Stranger: She has a knife? That makes me feel so much safer.
Wolverine: We keep taking them away. We don’t know where she keeps getting all these knives from. But doesn’t hurt anybody. She has limited her kills to small animals. So far.
Stranger: That’s… reassuring.
Wolverine: I tend to prefer the larger game myself. I use a much more civilized hunting weapon. I have a sword.

When I put Wolverine I mean another human animal person but if you picture the superhero that’s fine too, I guess. (Even though he has clawss)

Back
Top Bottom