Any artists out there?

Just a few more paintings. The last one is my favourite cebause I drew it on paper and then put it on ibis.
1693532072664.png
1693532085327.png
1693532100564.png

Had some fun at the county fair this year and entered some old art pieces and veggies. Won second place on everything except one crazy zucchini that got 3rd place. Seeing as I’m too old for 4H I did open class.

Next year I’ll be entering more art, maybe some pastries, and more veggies. I’ve been bit by the fair bug. 😂
Entered this piece.
View attachment 3624865
The people loved it.
Congrats!
Just a few more paintings. The last one is my favourite cebause I drew it on paper and then put it on ibis. View attachment 3624894View attachment 3624895View attachment 3624897
That tooth is horrifying. His brush is intriguing.
I feel like he would come to me while I’m asleep and brush my teeth with his suspiciously grey toothpaste and beautiful sparkly bloody toothbrush and I just wouldn’t resist because the toothbrush is magic
Here's part of a digital art I made
Rushed but I think its ok
View attachment 3624899
Awww cute
Haha yes his name is Jacksyrn (Jackson)
He's... he's a good foil. Is what I'll say about him.
A foul to who

Congrats!

That tooth is horrifying. His brush is intriguing.
I feel like he would come to me while I’m asleep and brush my teeth with his suspiciously grey toothpaste and beautiful sparkly bloody toothbrush and I just wouldn’t resist because the toothbrush is magic
Well he is the entity of mental illness summarized in a single physical form so yeah math checks out
Awww cute

A foil to who
Every non-annoying character ever 😭
He also brings out the mercy of other characters when they have to make a descision about whether or not to assassinate them

Back
Top Bottom