Any artists out there?

IMG_0830.jpeg

Miniature mushroom sculpture I did utilizing coffee grounds, crushed dried rose bush leaves, airdry clay, moss, dried rose bush stem, and acrylic paint. It comes complete with gill and mycelium details because I'm that much of a mushroom loving nerd. 😅

View attachment 3638480

Miniature mushroom sculpture I did utilizing coffee grounds, crushed dried rose bush leaves, airdry clay, moss, dried rose bush stem, and acrylic paint. It comes complete with gill and mycelium details because I'm that much of a mushroom loving nerd. 😅
You could have told me it was a real mushroom that you had started growing :love It looks beautiful

View attachment 3638480

Bro, I thought that was real for a sec

View attachment 3638480

Aw so cute! I love it! I have a mosh room in my backyard that looks furry.

Back
Top Bottom