Any artists out there?

guys help my chicken looks unwell :hit

VFC-Investigation-Stills-Dead-Birds-Inside-the-Barn-031.png

I didn't draw the background. Just the character. Went into a bit of a drawing frenzy over the weekend. I've been drawing all the pieces for a mod to DST(game) This is the only thing that looks like a proper drawing though. I'm almost to the stage of having to figure out the coding though so who knows if I'll finish.

kipper.png

I didn't draw the background. Just the character. Went into a bit of a drawing frenzy over the weekend. I've been drawing all the pieces for a mod to DST(game) This is the only thing that looks like a proper drawing though. I'm almost to the stage of having to figure out the coding though so who knows if I'll finish.

View attachment 3666857
Love DST love Kipp ❤️ ❤️

View attachment 3666857
I've nevery played Don't starve or know much about it but I absolutely love the art style :love It's very spooky.

View attachment 3666857
Kipp!! I love the style!!

Back
Top Bottom